Tuesday, November 3, 2015

"I Can" Turkey

November means time for "I Can" Turkeys.  These are a fun tradition each year.  I revamped mine with Krista's awesome clipart.  It's in my TPT store HERE.
I plan to add more Thanksgiving activities to my store, but this one had to be first!  You need to get started now.

The premise:  students earn feathers based on tasks they can perform.

All students start out with a basic turkey:

I just can't get over Krista's amazing ability!  Her clipart makes me smile. =)

This is my completed turkey:

I'll ask students about various tasks these next couple of weeks.  I also have 2 parent letters that will help reinforce skills at home.

Happy Thanksgiving month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please check your profile setting!! I'd love to reply to your comment via email. In account settings, make sure a check is next to your email address. Thanks for stopping by! ~kim