Sunday, November 2, 2014

CURRENTLY November

I'm linking up with Farley for her Currently party.  This is what I'm up to on November 2, 2014:
Listening:  I really love listening to podcasts in the car.  My favorites are from NPR, like TED Talks, Planet Money, and Ask Me Another.  Right now I'm catching up on some old "Stuff You Should Know."
Loving:  I just love how 2 year olds are sponges!!  I have a little one that learns so much each day.  I'm constantly amazed by her.
Thinking:  I'm working on my Gifted endorsements, so activities to meet their needs are ON MY BRAIN!!
Wanting:  I bought my house 10 years ago, with the intent of staying 2.  Then the market...  I am blessed with a roof over my head- it's just not my ideal style.
Needing:  I Christmas shop early!  I worked at the mall in my "spare" time when I first started teaching.  I decided I'd always get my shopping done by Dec. 1.  I'm good to go on everyone except for my mom.  I hope to get some ideas soon!
Reading:  I just finished a children's chapter book. (I am one of the sponsors for our school's book club and book trivia team-- like I needed to explain to teachers while I'm reading children's books.  LOL!)  I haven't picked up another book, but I'm always reading my Bible.  I'm currently in 1 Peter.

Happy November, y'all!!


4 comments:

  1. You are so prepared to do your Christmas shopping this early! Good for you! :)
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my GT endorsement, too! I learned so many things through those courses that I can apply in my classroom now like differentiation. Good luck with your studies!
    21st Century KY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous that you already have the majority of your Christmas shopping finished! I have yet to start, but was reminded when walking into Walmart today and seeing all of the Christmas decorations already out that it is never too early to get started. Thankfully my family isn't wanting many gifts this year since they know and understand that my fiance and I are paying for our wedding this July. They would rather us spend our money towards that. Have a great November!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! It's so adorable! A new house…don't we all!!?? :) I am a high TED Talks dork..love those things, too! Happy November :)

    Kendra
    This Little Ladybug

    ReplyDelete

Please check your profile setting!! I'd love to reply to your comment via email. In account settings, make sure a check is next to your email address. Thanks for stopping by! ~kim