Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Goodies!

Santa was verrrry good to me this year.  My Santa loves to give gifts.  I've asked my mom to cut back in the past, but she just can't.  My dad goes along for the ride. =)  Here are some of my favorite items:

I got the one on the far right.  I had a brown one already and LOVE it.

The Erin Condren Life Planner.  After loving her teacher planner all semester, I needed the Life Planner.

David: Seeking a Heart Like His - Member Book (Updated Edition)
Beth Moore Bible study.  I just completed reading the Bible (word by word, thoughtfully read), so I need something new to start my days out right.

My brother got me the Freakonomics books.  I enjoy listening to their podcast; it helps feed my hunger of "WHY" things happen in my world.

Any favorite gifts from you out there?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please check your profile setting!! I'd love to reply to your comment via email. In account settings, make sure a check is next to your email address. Thanks for stopping by! ~kim