Wednesday, January 28, 2015

1st TPT Packet!!!

Ladies, I respect the amount of time and effort you put into your packets!!  I had a lot of fun making it, though.  As I'm a bit of a perfectionist, I made sure each line, font, and graphic was JUST right! =)

I made 10 centers (5 math and 5 literacy).

Math:
Coin word problems
2-digit subtraction with regrouping
Estimate and measure pictures
Match analog/digital times
Polygon sort:  irregular/regular

ELA:
Choose the correct reflexive pronoun.
Adjective/adverb sort
Irregular singular/plural match
Synonym match
Antonym match

I have practically memorized our Common Core standards, so they'll be aligned!  Irregular polygons, synonyms, and antonyms are not specific 2nd grade standards, but I'm sure they are skills that apply!

Also, I included color and black/white versions for your printing needs.  Plus I have student directions, recording sheets, blank graphic pages, and an answer key.  I'm hoping to make it as easy and versatile for you as possible!

If you're interested, you can purchase it HERE!  Thanks. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please check your profile setting!! I'd love to reply to your comment via email. In account settings, make sure a check is next to your email address. Thanks for stopping by! ~kim