Friday, January 30, 2015

Lovin' Bloglovin'

Please tell me you have a Bloglovin' account!  No need for email updates.  No need to keep your favorite blogs on your Favorites' bar or Pinterest board.  Just follow your favorites on Bloglovin', and all the updates will appear there for you.  I love to be practical! ;)

Here's a snapshot of what my feed looks like:
I prefer to change my feed to "oldest to newest."  I prefer for things to always be in chronological order.  (one petpeeve about Instagram).
Of course Bloglovin' has an app.


Here's my Bloglovin' button.  Just click there, and you can automatically find me.  Finding those other GREAT teacher blogs are so easy to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please check your profile setting!! I'd love to reply to your comment via email. In account settings, make sure a check is next to your email address. Thanks for stopping by! ~kim