Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

This is another fun holiday.  Many of us have Irish roots, and I get to see GREEN all day.
I have a collection of St. Pat's books, but my two favorites are Irish folktales:

Of course I love to do accents for the speakers.  I'm glad kids don't know how terrible I am at them! =)

We did a Lucky Charms graph.  I just scoop and serve.


For Writing, we did The Teacher Wife's Worth more than gold... craftivity.  Mine are cut a bid oddly- I'm going to hole-punch and place in their memory binders.


And we stopped by our media center for a special story from Ms. Gibbs.  She read Leprechauns Never Lie.

And if you follow me on Instagram, you got to see a clip of one of my Irish students dancing a jig. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please check your profile setting!! I'd love to reply to your comment via email. In account settings, make sure a check is next to your email address. Thanks for stopping by! ~kim