Saturday, November 28, 2015

Christmastime Again!!

Here's just a peek at my home.  I added to my tree topper.  I can't stop staring at my tree. =)


My mantel has to be my favorite part of the house.  I got most of these items at Pier 1's after-Christmas sale.  It looks a bit Grinchy to me. 


Here are some other favorite items around the house:

This is my little one's tree for her room.  And my black tree for my room!  Even though my room does not have black accents anymore, I still love it.

The last stop is my traditional table with my Charlie Brown tree and my treasured Santas, made by my late Gran-Gran.

Merry Christmas, y'all!!  I'd love to see your Christmas decorations.  Stop by and link your blog post in the comments section.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please check your profile setting!! I'd love to reply to your comment via email. In account settings, make sure a check is next to your email address. Thanks for stopping by! ~kim